No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Garnier Ultimate Blends Maple Healer Shampoo gently softens and detangles dry and damaged hair. cleanses, smoothers and repairs dry and very damaged hair. Indeed, this creamy, vegan conditioner weightlessly nourishes and repairs and deeply hydrates your hair thanks to its formula. In fact, it’s enriched with natural extract ingredients, such as castor oil and maple sap. The castor oil is rich in fatty acids, therefore, this conditioner deeply nourishes and moisturizes dry and damaged hair. On the other hand, also contains maple sap, which is a natural source of antioxidants and minerals, contributing to smooth strands. Hence, it deeply nourishes dry and very damaged hair and, at the same time, detangles and smooths strands. Furthermore, its formula includes sweet almond oil, which is an emollient plant oil, loaded with fatty acids, that also contais antioxidant properties, due to vitamin E and B, known for its great smoothing, softening and moisturizing properties. As a result, this deliciously-scented formula will leave hair easier to manage and feeling revitalized from root to tip.
- Texture: cream;
- Hair issues: dryness, dehydration, split ends;
- Time of application: shower or bath, after shampooing;
- Age: 10+;
- Hair type: all hair types, especially dry and very damaged hair;
- Main benefits: deeply nourishes, reinforces and repair the hair;
- Formulated without: ingredients of animal origin and alcohol.
- Castor oil contains fatty acids, therefore, deeply nourishes and moisturizes dry hair;
- Maple sap is a natural source of antioxidants and minerals, used in haircare to help smooth strands;
- Sweet Almond is an emollient plant oil, loaded with fatty acids, that also contais antioxidant properties, due to vitamin E and B, therefore, it has great smoothing, softening and moisturizing properties;
- Citric acid is an exfoliant that gently lifts off dead skin cells, thus helping to effectively clean your scalp.